Monday, May 27, 2013

Busy Bees

With my birthday, Mother's Day, a Brad Paisley concert, catching Grease up in Manchester, and 3 birthday parties in two weekends my days have been pretty full.  Add to that a Game of Thrones book club all the season finales happening right now and it does not leave much time for writing.

Things have been slow but I continue to make progress.  I think I have mapped out that dialogue sequence that was giving me such a hard time a while back and I am much happier with the scene.

I know I missed last week's blog but I was determined to write something this week and say Hi.

I would also like to thank all the members of the United States Military, both past and present, for sacrificing their lives and their time away from their own families to defend our freedoms.  We can sometimes forget that this holiday means more than time away from work, the unofficial start of summer and backyard barbecues.  It means honoring those who have giving everything so we can have something!

Happy Memorial Day!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment